Ready for a Wuhan Coronavirus update? How about some of the big questions you may be wondering about when it comes to the virus?
More than 2,000 people have died from Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) so far, but health experts estimate 30,000 have died from the seasonal flu in the last three months.
- Why is the Wuhan Coronavirus getting so much more attention? Is it worse than the flu virus or is this just hype?
- Is this a pandemic? And for that matter, what is a pandemic?
- How is this virus affecting businesses and the global economy?
- Why are the COVID-19 numbers not higher in places like India or Indonesia? Is it bad reporting of the health systems there or is something else going on?
- What is being done to combat conspiracy theories about the Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
These are questions we have asked or that have been asked of us so we thought a podcast episode to answer those questions would be a good time to touch base and update regarding what is going on with the Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Subscribe to the End of History blog and receive our regular Wuhan Coronavirus update here. Basic facts separated from the hype so you can track what is going on for yourself as this pandemic grows.
These are some of the links mentioned in today’s show.